Daily skin & facial care make us look more delightful and beautiful. By next some easy tips, you can look younger and more beautiful without spending too much of extra time and money.
Before beginning you skin care regime, think your skin type, is it oily, normal, combination, dry, sensitive, or sun-damaged. After knowing your skin type, you can use products available in the market meant for your skin.
For more information please visit stherbproducts.com
When you get the facial done for the first time, go to a skilled beautician, who can assess your skin type and suggest an appropriate facial.
Among the most basic of skin care routine that beauty consultants face queries about are facial tips and tricks to rejuvenate, tone and formulate the face supple and serene.
How to bring back the glow is the question leading on the minds of most men and women considering getting a facial done.
What is the secret of a beautiful face? Proper skincare, the right beauty sleep every night, a balanced diet and an extra piece of care on a regular basis.
We must also keep in mind that the wants of our skin change: During the day, it needs protection from the environmental effects, for instance. At night, it is regenerate and therefore needs care that supports this process. Also, the skin’s ability to renew wanes with age.
The most fundamental aspect in pleasing care of the skin on the face is cleaning. Proper cleansing of facial skin will go a long way to custody it looking healthy and young and preventing various skin problems that can arise such as acne.
Protecting the face from the everyday elements is also extremely important and can be done easily by following certain skin protection steps for the face.
Skin Facial Treatment
There are facial treatments you don’t need to spend any time blending and mixing, however. Many fruits and vegetables are nourishing to the skin on their own.
We’ve all seen slices of cucumbers applied to the eyes to refresh and relieve puffiness but they also make great cleansers when sliced and rubbed over your face. The same holds true for slices of fresh tomatoes.
Do you want a unique refresher for a hot day? There are many variations on this recipe, but one that I know feels great is to put a mint sprig with 3 ice cubes in a blender and chop finely. Pour into a wash cloth, wrap it up and apply to skin.
How about that relaxing bath we all love? There are many ways to make an herbal bath. You can boil the herbs down, strain them and put the water in with your bath water.
Or you can do as Grandma did and tie dried herbs in a wash cloth or muslin bag and hang them from the bath faucet while tub is filling.
Home Remedies for Dark Skin
1. Take some oatmeal along with curd and tomato juice. Apply this mixture on the face and keep it for about 20 minutes. Wash your face with cold water.
2. Potato acts as a very good bleaching agent. Slice a potato and keep them over the face. This would lighten the marks.
3. Take a little turmeric powder and add a few drops of lime juice. Apply this on the darkened area. This would help to reduce tan effectively.
4. Dry some orange peels. Then, mix them to a bowl of curd. This would be beneficial in removing tan. Keep this for about 15 minutes and wash off with cold water.
5. Another effective remedy to remove tan would be to soak 4 almonds in water and keep it overnight. Grind these almonds to make a paste. Apply this paste at bedtime. In the morning, was off this paste with cold water.
6. Take a tablespoon of gram flour and mix it with 2 tsp of raw milk and 2-3 drops of lime juice. Apply this mixture and leave it for 15 minutes before washing off.
7. Mint leaves work well to remove the dark skin. Take some fresh ground mint leaves and make a paste of it. Keep it for 15 minutes and later rinse of.
8. Grate a tomato and add 2-3 drops of lime to it. Apply this mixture on the face and keep it for 15 minutes. Repeat this two times a day for better results.